If you’re like 70's vibe and disco-themed anything makes your heart skip a beat, then get ready to fall head over heels for this Disco wedding inspiration shoot! The geniuses of Cincinnati Weddings brought natural tones, organic textures, and extremely beautiful details into the Heithaus Studio and the result was nothing short of stunning.I was blown away by their talent and support!! On top of that, the Lovelybride's cape the bride wore made her look like a goddess! Hands down, I'm sold! This shoot was simple yet expertly executed, and I tried my best to capture it all brilliantly to show off every incredible detail.
A huge thanks to Erica from The Social Collective for create this incredible Disco wedding inspiration shoot!
Here is what happened!
Location / Venue: Heithaus Studio, @heithausstudiosevent
- Models: Brittney Judhan, @my_sunshine, Devin Brown @devinelijahb
- Planning/Concept, Decor + Styling: The Social Collective, @_thesocialcollective
- Rentals + Styling: Borrowed Time Events, @borrowedtimeevents
- Shoot Day-Of Coordination: Blue Dahlia Events, @bluedahliaevents
- Photographer(s): Olga Polo Weddings, @olga_polo_weddings AND Native Iris Photography, @nativeirisphoto
- Videographer + VW Bus Rental: True Artists Studio, @trueartistsstudio
- Gowns: Lovely Bride (Cincinnati), @lovelybride @lovelybridecincinnati
- Florals: The Budding Florist, @thebuddingfloristcincy
- Make Up: BRIDEface, @bridefacemakeupandhair
- Hair: Alli Gonzalez, @hair.by.alli
- Earrings: Finola Jewelry, @finolajewelry
- Rings: Honey Designs Jewelry, @honeydesignsjewelry
- Stationary + Hand-Lettered Items: Honey Bee and Home Co., @honeybeeandhomeco
- Petite Desserts (Cream Puffs + Macaroons): Sweet Whits Cakes, @sweetwhitscakes
- Roller Skate Rentals: Castle Skateland, @castleskateland